cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Musicians

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas classics thread - share your favorite Christmas song

Christmas classics thread - share your favorite Christmas song

Graham
Community Manager
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and we’re doing all we can to get ourselves into the Christmas spirit here as we finish up another busy year on the Dropbox Community! It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and to mark the occasion I’ve decided to start a Christmas classics thread with some of my favourite Christmas songs.

Now, I’d love for those of you who celebrate to get involved and add some of your favourites, too, and if you don’t celebrate and you still want to add a song, please get involved anyway! Whether it’s a track you just heard for the first time Last Christmas, or something you’ve loved hearing your whole life, if it’s enough to get you Rockin’ around the Christmas tree, we want to hear it.

Basically, All I want for Christmas is you to get involved, share some classics and Have yourself a merry little Christmas! I’ll go first, here are 4 of my all-time favourites and 1 guilty pleasure, see if you can tell which is which!

5 Replies 5

Mark
Super User II

@Graham East 17 the guilty pleasure? 

I think we need to see some photos of you in big white body warmers!

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Sheena
Community Manager

This may be a controversial one but it ain't Christmas until I've heard... Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Sheena
Community Developer @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.

Listen to The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late) - Remastered 1999 on Spotify. Alvin & The Chipmunks, David Seville · Song · 2022.

Mark
Super User II

Thats even worse than my guilty pleasure @Sheena !

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Listen to Mistletoe and Wine on Spotify. Cliff Richard · Song · 1991.

Rich
Super User II

@Sheena wrote:

This may be a controversial one but it ain't Christmas until I've heard... Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Not controversial in my book! I grew up playing the original record (yes, vinyl) over and over every year, and used to play the song on mom's organ. Wish I still had the record!

While that's one of my staples, it's not Christmas for me until I hear Bing Crosby's White Christmas (or anything else from the same album).

Graham
Community Manager

Thank you all for these wonderful additions! There's no better time than Christmas for a guilty pleasure!

@Mark I can neither confirm nor deny whether I attempted to recreate East 17's style, but if I did, those photos would be hidden so well that they would never see the light of day again!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Graham Community Manager
    Rich Super User II
    Mark Super User II
    Sheena Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?