cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I make sure my Dropbox trial is cancelled?

How can I make sure my Dropbox trial is cancelled?

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Allen, Dropbox zegt dat ik een proefabonnement heb genomen. Daar weet ik niets van en om dat ongedaan te maken is onmogelijk. Wie weer de oplossing?
33 Replies 33

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Hi Roga, dank voor je reactie. Daar kom ik niet uit, wat ik ook doe. Ik zie nergens staan of ik een proefabonnement heb maar ze zeggen als ik een proefabonnement heb aangevraagd en niet opzeg, ik vast zit aan dit abonnement. Wat ik ook doe het lukt mij niet. Ook geen foto's van screenshots toesturen lukt mij niet.
Ik kan mijn financieel gezien ook helemaal geen (proef)abonnement permitteren. HEL HELP HELP PLEASE. Thank you.
Kind regards, Joop Veeninga

Rogaa
Explorer | Level 4

You are very welcome. If you are able to chat with Support, you can click this link : https://www.dropbox.com/support/chat so they can help you address your issue realtime. Thank you. 

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Beste Allen, een hartaanval nabij, omdat ik nergens kan ontdekken dat ik een proefabonnement heb genomen en volgens mij heb ik dat ook niet, maar wat ik niet kan maar wel moet van Dropbox is dat ongedaan maken voordat vanaf 17 april 30 dagen om zijn. Het enige abonnement wat ik kan zien is het vrije kosteloze Basic abonnenent.
Ik zou dat ook graag willen laten zien maar weet niet hoe ik deze foto kan toevoegen. Dank voor een reactie. Groet, Joop Veeninga

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Hi Nancy, glad you're back. I am close to having a heartattack, because I can't ans do not know how to work with Dropbox. You can see that in my history, 6 years ago was the first and last time my free Basic Dropbox account was activate, but I have never used Dropbox, just because I am not able at all to work with external programs, just because I don't know what to do and I never can't renember my steps I have taken. So if you can explain to me how I can send you a screenshot of my free subscription, maybe this will help to continue me that I have NO trial subscription or any one but the free subscription as mentioned above.
Kind regards, Joop Veeninga

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @JGAV - did you get to see my previous response here?

If you did and still have issues with this, would it be OK if we reached out via email from our end to have a further look internally? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3

Beste Walter, uw vorige bericht gezien en gelezen, maar een mogelijkheid om een screenshot te plakken zit er niet bij. En ik zou het echt zeer op prijs stellen om deze hele affaire per email af te wikkelen, dan kan ik ook mijn screenshot toevoegen. Graag ontvang ik per email een reactie waarop ik peremail kan reageren. Dank voor uw medewerking, zeer gewaardeerd.
Met vriendelijke groet,
Joop

[personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines]

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3

Beste Walter, zojuist bericht ontvangen, maar weer via Dropbox systeem en dat werkt niet. Kunt u alstublieft met een extern emailadres communiceren en via Dropbox, want dan is het probleem zo opgelost. Het lukt mij kennelijk niet goed genoeg om het via het Dropbox systeem te regelen. Alstublieft stuur mij een email buiten Dropboxststeem om naar  [personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines].
Groet, Joop Veeninga

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Sure thing @JGAV - you've got :envelope: 

Whenever you get the chance, please have a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

--- 

Natuurlijk @JGAV - je hebt :envelope:

Wanneer je de kans krijgt, kijk dan eens in je inbox, dan gaan we verder met je bericht.

Walter
dropbox.com/support

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Dear Nancy, Walter and/or Roga, we had contact about the claim of Dropbix that I would or should have a so called trial subscription. In my opinion this is not correct because as far as I know I've never activate a trial subscription and I don't see that subscription in my FREE BASIC ACCOUNT.
So that, in my opinion, I may conclude that the only subscription I have is the FREE BASIC SUBSCRIPTION.
Can you conform this, please, because this is the only way I can get an answer on my question.
One way or an other way, I am not able to contact Dropbox on an other way than like this way.
The reason that, in my opinion, I don't have a trial subscription, is simply that I can't afford it fibancially.
Kind regards for your reaction.
Joop Veeninga

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for the nudge on this @JGAV 

I sent you an email to investigate further yesterday. Did you not receive my email?

As for your current subscription, if you see that you're on the Basic plan on your account's settings online, then you don't need to worry about any trial as this subscription is free. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?