cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abon

How can I make sure my Dropbox trial is cancelled?

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Allen, Dropbox zegt dat ik een proefabonnement heb genomen. Daar weet ik niets van en om dat ongedaan te maken is onmogelijk. Wie weer de oplossing?
33 Replies 33

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3

Dear Walter, thanks for this answer, this is where I was waiting for. 
Just to know, that my BASIC Free Subscription is the only subscription I have and not the so called trial subscription or any other subscription. 
This is very helpfull. 
Now I can sign out Dropbox, because this is for me something that I can't handle, because I can't get control how to use it. 
I've made a screenshot of your confirnation that I only have a FREE BASIC SUBSCRIPTION! 
Thank you very much for all our written conversations, also to Nancy and Roga. 
Kind regards, Joop [removed per Community Guidelines]

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

It was our pleasure, @JGAV! Glad you were able to sort this out, and thanks for sharing your updates with us.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3

Beste Nancy, 
Graag gedaan en nogmaals dank voor uw hulp. 
Ik ga ervan dat ook de trial subscription wordt genoteerd als dat aangeklikt zou zijn. 
Groet, Joop [removed per Community Guidelines]

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3

Dear Walter, Nancy and or Roga, 
Is it correct that you don't see on your account if you have a trial subscription or not? 
I always saw, before April 17, 2024, a single arrow by sending a photo and now I see a double arrow when I make and sent a photo. 
Therefore my question if this has anything to do with a trial subscription or not. 
Therefore it is for me still uncertain if and why I don't see any change of subscription(s) on my account. 
Please can you give my mind a reason not to worry anymore on the trial subscription issue? 
Thank you. 
Kind regards, Joop [removed per Community Guidelines]

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

@JGAV, in general, please avoid posting your full name on the Community, since this is a public forum and anyone can see it (you can check our Community Guidelines for more info). I’ve removed it from your post, but just as an FYI for the future.

As for the arrow you mention, can you send me a full screenshot of it here? To do this, click on the camera icon above your message box (before posting your reply on the forum).

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Dear Nancy, I can't send any photo's because I only see the Dropboxicon, a bell, a drawn face and 3 stripes and behind that I have no opportunity to send photo's unfortunatelly.
Kind regards, Joop

Rich
Super User II

@JGAV wrote:
I can't send any photo's because I only see the Dropboxicon, a bell, a drawn face and 3 stripes and behind that I have no opportunity to send photo's unfortunatelly.

The icon you're looking for is in the reply window, as seen here. When you click that icon you'll have the option of adding a photo to your reply.

d836466e29eed840408101f5ada24a5f.png

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
This is nog what I see.
The only thing I see to respond is this blank square, in where I can type inly an answer and nothing else. The example you showed me, I have ever never seen this on my mobil phone. Sorry.

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

If you’re using a mobile device, the option may not be available indeed. Can you try to reply from a computer instead, if that’s possible?

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Dear Nancy, Walter and or Rogaa, please would you be so kind to Confirm to me, that I DON'T HAVE A TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION and only a BASIC FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
After that I can sign out from Dropbox.
Please Help Me.
Kind regards, Joop.
Need more support?