cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Abon

How can I make sure my Dropbox trial is cancelled?

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Allen, Dropbox zegt dat ik een proefabonnement heb genomen. Daar weet ik niets van en om dat ongedaan te maken is onmogelijk. Wie weer de oplossing?
33 Replies 33

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Joop, since this is a public forum, we don’t have account visibility here, so we can’t really confirm anything account-specific.

From what I can see though, my colleague Walter had opened a ticket for you a few days back, but you haven’t replied to it yet. Can you please find it in your email address and respond to him to look into this further?

You can locate it in the email address showing on this page.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Dear Nancy and Walter, I have openen your given connection regarding the message from Walter and there is only known my FREE BASIC SUBSCRIPTION, so far good neus. Thank you.
But again is it correct that IF I HAVE A TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION this would have been mentioned at the same place?
This answer is for me the missing link.
I couldn't answer Walter on his question regarding this, because I always entered ar the New question area. Kind regards, Joop

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Do you have any other email addresses, besides the one showing here, that could be linked to a different Dropbox account, and thus another trial?

If not, then you should be OK. 

If yes, you can check their inbox to see if you’ve received any recent upgrade emails from Dropbox there recently. This way, you can understand if you have another Dropbox account under that email address and log into it to cancel the trial.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

JGAV
Explorer | Level 3
Dear Nancy, I use only this email.
Other emails were ever made but for a very long time not in use.
The only email contact I use for Dropbox is my current email.
Oké, if it is so, that I don't have used only this email than I can Close my email account forever without any other problems.
I will close the Free Dropbox Account by using the link at the bottom of my account.
Kind regards and thank you, Walter and Rogaa for all your help.
Stay in good health.
Kind regards, Joop
Need more support?