cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I payed the upgrade from basis to plus and I didn't get storage (Macbook)

I paid for the upgrade from Basic to Plus and I didn't get the storage (Macbook)

Juliette Grimbergen
Explorer | Level 3

I payed the upgrade from basis to plus on my Macbook and I didn't get storage. I have paid with IDeal and the amount has been deducted from my account. 119,88 euro. I filled in the transaction ID in the chatbot, but it said it didn't recognize the alphanumeric id. What to do?

9 Replies 9

Rich
Super User II

@Juliette Grimbergen wrote:

I have paid with IDeal and the amount has been deducted from my account.

That's like doing a bank transfer, right? If so, you'll probably need to wait a few days for it to process.

Juliette Grimbergen
Explorer | Level 3

Ha Rich,

Thanks, I will wait a bit. Juliette

Juliette Grimbergen
Explorer | Level 3

Ha Rich, I was waiting a few days, but the problem is not solved. Actually I IDeal is like Paypall and is used a lot in the Netherlands. And Dropbox gave me this option. Do you have an idea what to do know? I tried to contact Dropbox, but till this moment no response.

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

@Juliette Grimbergen, can you follow these steps to log a ticket with our support team and send me your ticket number here afterwards? I can leave them an internal note on your behalf this way.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Juliette Grimbergen
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Nancy, I have followed all your steps. Actually I found that page myself before. The problem is that there is a dropdown menu with payment details. You can choose between: credit card/ Paypal/ Apple app store/ Google play store. But I can not choose for IDeal. And so this is a dead end. And you can not make a ticket. So please help me with another option. Juliette

Juliette Grimbergen
Explorer | Level 3

By the way: I have a description of the debit from my bank account, but I don't if it is save to show this here. Juliette

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hey Juliette! You don’t need to worry too much about the options you see when logging the ticket. You can select “credit card” for example, and explain the actual issue with iDEAL in the description box. 

It’d be better not to post anything payment-related on the forum indeed, since anyone can see it. 

Let me know if you’re still having trouble with your ticket though.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

Juliette Grimbergen
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Nancy, thanks for your reply.

This is the ticketnumer: #23713892

Ik hope you can solve the problem. Juliette

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for the ticket number, Juliette! I found your ticket and left an internal message for our team to see. They should get back to you as soon as possible.

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?