cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find my backed up files

I can't find my backed up files

tasosgym
New member | Level 2

I can't find my back up files. I know than I only have one shared folder with 337 mb but the programm says I have 7gb and my space is 6gb.

where can I see those files so I can delete them? I deleted dropbox from windows pc and unlinked the smartphone but still...

1 Reply 1

Rogaa
Explorer | Level 4

Hi there. You can click on this link to be able to find the location of your backed up files. Please make sure that you are logged in on your Dropbox account on the web browser, then click this link: www.dropbox.com/backup/all  . You should be able to see your files there. For you to be able to delete back up files, you may have to have the Dropbox Desktop App installed and downloaded on your computer to be able to perform the changes. If you haven't already, please click this link to install the app: www.dropbox.com/install . Please make use of this link as well as your guide on how to delete backed up files : https://help.dropbox.com/organize/delete-dropbox-backup . Hope this helps. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rogaa Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?