cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting notifications about a Basic account but I already have Plus

Getting notifications about a Basic account but I already have Plus

Sirmadogan
New member | Level 2

So i am paying over 100.- a year for Dropbox Plus!! and i am receiving notifications all the time since more than a year, which is saying i only have a BASIC with 2 GB and should very fast update to plus, even if i already have plus!! whats more frustrating is: i see soo many discussions here about the storage problem and im getting to start asking myself if dropbox is just doing more money by confusing people with that? 

That storage problem is so frustrating, and the way to find any support for this problem is even more frustrating! even if there are some discussions about it before, its not very helpful for other individual accounts! so this is the last try to find help because i cant take these false notifications anymore! 

And i really dont think that i did anything wrong except of paying the invoice so please can someone check my account and ake this **bleep** notifications go away

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hi there @Sirmadogan - sorry to hear about this.

Can you please let us know what plan are you on at the moment as per your plan tab?

Also, where are you getting these notifications? Is it through the app or via email perhaps? 

Do you happen to have another Dropbox account, associated with a different email of yours?

Let us know more and we'll take it from there. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?